Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Creating change

Things are changing very rapidly in my life right now. It seems that everywhere I turn, something is different than it was before. I'm very excited about this time in my life because I like change. I think that change is life's way of telling us a new chapter is about to begin. However, I've noticed something special about change. You have the power to create change. You can't just wait around and hope that things will change. You need to create change by causing movement. If you're causing movement you might as well move things in the direction you want to go in life. If you're an entrepreneur, make new contacts, develop new products, build new ventures. The key to causing movement is to do something, anything. Once you create movement you'll soon notice that the world will change and new opportunities will emerge.

No comments: