Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Men's Grooming Handbook update

Here's an update on my promotional campaign for The Men's Grooming Handbook. As of today, I have sold a total of 4 books. The Men's Grooming Handbook has been available on Mobipocket.com for about one week. I checked Amazon.com and my product was made available yesterday. An interesting note about Amazon is that they are offering my book as a Kindle product. Kindle is a product that Amazon is largely promoting. The product is supposed to change the way customers approach digital books. With a Kindle, you can read digital books anywhere you go. You can learn more about Kindle here.

All of my sales have come directly from Mobipocket. I have not received any sales from Amazon, but I believe that will change if customers begin to adopt the Kindle and gain a new appreciation for e-books.

No comments: